– BoostApp takes necessary measures to protect the data of the registered customers.
The data collected and processed by BoostApp includes the following without any limitation:
– Customer’s first name, last name, phone number, address information, e-mail address, tax data, IP address, Mac address, activity records, and other traffic data are collected.
– Google Play Store mobile application URLs visited by the customer, images, statics and other data of the application are collected.
– When the customer makes the payment by credit card, the first and last 4 digits of the credit card number, cardholder’s first and last name, card type (MASTER/VISA/AMERICAN EXPRESS, etc.) are collected. DEFINITELY, other data regarding the credit card are not collected & hosted in our database.
– Your personal data can be used by 3rd parties for analysis (Example: Google Analytics)
– The credit card data used during the payment is only shared with the payment company. BoostApp works with PayU Payment Company Inc, which is authorized by the BRSA of the Republic of Turkey. All of the transactions are carried out with the SSL certificate.
– Data of customers is not shared with any institution or organization except legal authorities, upon request.
– Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or device when you visit websites. BoostApp.Store saves your preferences to improve the user experience and provide better and more personalized services and receive data from your browser. Also, some of the cookies we use are required for the fully functioning of Boostapp.store.
– If you want to delete the cookies stored on your computer, you can delete the existing cookies and visit the privacy setting of your browser to block them.
– BoostApp may create a special campaign for you by using the cookies.
SHARING AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
– Your data (except credit card data) can be shared with 3rd party organizations for different purposes such as contact, inform, and promotion.
– If requested from legal institutions, the collected data will be shared with the requesting institution in line with the current laws.
– Authorized government agencies can access your personal data.
– In the case of the transfer of BoostApp, all the collected data will be transferred to the transferred person/institution and be available for the use of the new owner(s).
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA OWNER
Regarding your personal data, you have the following rights;
– You can contact us to learn whether your data is processed or not,
– If processed, request information,
– Learn the purpose of the processing and whether it is used in accordance with the purpose,
– Learn the local and abroad third parties your data transferred,
– Request correction of missing and/or misused processing,
– Request the deletion and/or destroying of your personal data within the framework of the legislation which we must comply,
– Objection to unwanted consequences due to an analysis by automated systems.
E-mail : [email protected]